Eek. This is my butt progress. I’ve still got a ways to go, but I knocked out some cellulite. That’s for damn sure. Go me.
Sorry to everyone who knows me in real life… Haha.
I’m getting a lot of questions about what I did to go from left to right.
A big part of it was a lifestyle change. I don’t eat half as bad as I used to and I drink waaaaay more water (2L+) a day.
I squat and leg press heavy, do lunges, and do donkey kickbacks every glute day. I always throw in some other things, but those are the foundation of every leg/butt day. I run and do HIIT on non-leg days (because its so hard to run when you murder your legs). I will bike or (if I think my legs can handle it, run) just for ten or fifteen minutes before I do my leg lifts, just to warm up.
Lift heavy, eat well, drink lots of water.
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Covered Apples!
- 1 or 2 tbsp pb
- 7-10 oz dark chocolate (or whichever you want)
** slice the apple into big-ish slices, and slice those into small to medium slices (this can be skipped and you can just cut them into regular slices at once etc)
** slather peanut butter on those slices, as much as you like, then ‘stick’ them back together
** stick them in the fridge so that it hardens slightly, at this time melt the dark chocolate
** once the chocolate is melted and the apples aren’t ‘sliding’, wait for the chocolate to slightly cool before coating the apples with them.
** stick them back in the fridge till it hardens into a shell!
** enjoy! x
Renniesane / Tumblr
GET IN ME
makin these babes
complete exercise, do as many reps as possible! you will feel Tomorrow!
(Source: belofitness, via weightliftingyogi)
1. Green Machine Smoothie – Whole Living
2. Cherry Almond Vanilla Smoothie – Running To The Kitchen
3. Kale Spinach and Pear Smoothie – Joy The Baker
4. Tropical Green Smoothie – 52 Kitchen Adventures
5. Preet’s Special Smoothie – Yyoga + OrganicLives
6. Power Protein Smoothie – Whole Living
7. Mango Coconut Water Smoothie – Whole Living
8. The Mojito Smoothie – My New Roots
9. Crunchy Coffee Fix – Runner’s World
10. Banana Oat Smoothie – Martha Stewart
11. Pineapple and Banana Smoothie – Whole Living
12. Key Lime Pie Protein Smoothie – Peanut Butter Fingers
13. Gingered Beet Smoothie – With Style & Grace
13.1 Raw Blizzard – Rawified (Hey, with all that running we’re doing we deserve a sweet, healthly(ish) treat! And yes, that’s Blizzard like DQ Blizzard.)
(Source: journeyofvictoria, via earthquakeer1ka)
(Source: rougeandgentleman, via talk-skinny-to-me)
(Source: gifmyass, via behrsy)
great way to think about it, i love how it doesn’t say ‘meat’
This is how you do squats and deadlifts, if you did not know they existed you better start doin’ em.
yep, I was doing that yday!
(Source: graceinfood, via profashionall)
It takes 21 days to form a habit huh lol :)